Here you can download the free and open source code. The source code is covered by the MIT license. Because it is short.
Please note, this is a source code download, not the executable. If you want executable and do not intend to build from sources, i.e. you want something you don't need to compile, but just run, please proceed to the binary downloads page.
In order to build windows software you'll need a MS Visual C++ compiler (I've only used 4.2, so I'm not sure if it works with newer versions with no modifications). To rebuild help files you'll also have to have xsltproc (which comes with libxslt) or any other compatible xslt processor with compatible command line invocation. You don't have to have this tool if you do not make any modifications to help files.
In order to build OS X software you'll need an xcode.
If you inted to make changes and contribute back, please check out the sources from repository instead, as they may differ from the latest version released.
|pumpkin-0.0-osx.tar.bz2||Mac OS X source code||654k|
|pumpkin-0.0-osx.tar.gz||Mac OS X source code||718k|
- Our free softwareKIN
- tinimalistic template preprocessorcliche
- Eye-Fi card manageriii
- Sleeptracker® PRO softwarenapkin
- flickr manager firefox extensionfireflix
- midi manipulation c++ library and toolsmidillo
- c++ OpenID support librarylibopkele
- convenience librarykonforka
- process monitoring daemondudki
- c++ web development enginesitecing
- c++ CGI support librarykingate
- ntalk client and daemonT42
- syslog serverklog
- console mode telnet clientkinsole
- TFTP server and clientpumpkin
- simple network monitoring toolbigbrother
- download mirrors evaluatordipstick