version 2.7.3 (Apr 27th, 2011)
- Added configuration option to bind to specific ip address
- Fixed a minor bug that lead to misdiagnosis of the packet from unexpected source
version 2.7.2 (October 18th, 2006)
- Added rejecting of too large file requests with explicit error message about the block size
- A bit more elaborate logging
- Not closing receive socket until the last ACK receved now
version 2.7.1 (March 13th, 2006)
- Bugfix release
version 2.7 (February 28th, 2006)
- Access lists based on request IP address and TFTP opcode for automating access policy
- Possibility to start/stop TFTP server, while keeping client functionality intact
- Logging to file
- Resizable main window
version 2.6 (August 6th, 2005)
- more robust solution to the backslash/slash dilemma
- A bit more elaborate error reporting
- Fixed uninstall procedure so that it works on XP
version 2.5 (July 11th, 2004)
- Change of license and opening the source.
- Minor cosmetic changes
version 2.0 (June 13th, 1998)
- Sounds customization. Now you can customize PumpKIN bells and whistles or turn them off completely.
- Previous version of PumpKIN had a bug causing it to misbehave when you're requesting file from remote server using IP Address (as opposed to hostname).
- Typo causing PumpKIN to log outgoing request in reverse (i.e. Requesting 'hostname' from 'filename') fixed.
- Something else that you may not notice and I can not remember.
version 1.5 (February 12th, 1998)
- Transfer resumes. No checking on file contents is done, so it's up to you to decide whether you want to start transmission from the beginning or resume unfinished transfer.
- Support for block size, trasnfer size and transfer timeout options as described in RFC1782, RFC1783 and RFC1784. I'm not sure if there are any other implementations supporting this, but at least it makes sense if you use PumpKIN on both ends.
- New Install program
- Our free softwareKIN
- tinimalistic template preprocessorcliche
- Eye-Fi card manageriii
- Sleeptracker® PRO softwarenapkin
- flickr manager firefox extensionfireflix
- midi manipulation c++ library and toolsmidillo
- c++ OpenID support librarylibopkele
- convenience librarykonforka
- process monitoring daemondudki
- c++ web development enginesitecing
- c++ CGI support librarykingate
- ntalk client and daemonT42
- syslog serverklog
- console mode telnet clientkinsole
- TFTP server and clientpumpkin
- simple network monitoring toolbigbrother
- download mirrors evaluatordipstick