To build and run this software you may need some dependencies installed on your system. In particular you may need some or all of the software mentioned on this page:
- a c++ compiler
- It is not uncommon that building c++ code involves c++ compiler. I haven't tested many, but gcc is known to work.
- In the nowadays unlikely event of your compiler providing no shared_ptr template support you may need something like boost c++ libraries.
- a make tool
- The make tool is used heavily in the build process. Actually, it builds.
- The pkg-config tool is used to find library dependencies and provide configuration to those who depend on us in case of libraries.
- The OpenSSL library provides encryption and message digest functionality.
- is used to access remote resources.
- is used for pattern matching.
- is used to parse xml.
- is used to bring broken html to its senses.
- gnu autoconf
to build the
- gnu automake
to build the
- gnu libtool
- to build shared libraries.
- Our free softwareKIN
- tinimalistic template preprocessorcliche
- Eye-Fi card manageriii
- Sleeptracker® PRO softwarenapkin
- flickr manager firefox extensionfireflix
- midi manipulation c++ library and toolsmidillo
- c++ OpenID support librarylibopkele
- convenience librarykonforka
- process monitoring daemondudki
- c++ web development enginesitecing
- c++ CGI support librarykingate
- ntalk client and daemonT42
- syslog serverklog
- console mode telnet clientkinsole
- TFTP server and clientpumpkin
- simple network monitoring toolbigbrother
- download mirrors evaluatordipstick