version 3.1 (August 6th, 2005)
- Ability to parse multiple URLs from plaintext selection
- Fixed uninstall procedure so that it works on XP
version 3.0 (July 11th, 2004)
- Change of license and opening the source.
- Minor cosmetic changes
version 2.52 (June 3rd, 1998)
- Now works properly with Winsock 2 for Windows95. Also may start working with non-Microsoft TCP/IP stacks.
- Fixed bug that caused GPF when removing all URLs after testing is over and you picked the URL of your choice.
version 2.5 (December 30th, 1997)
- Ability to export/import sets of URLs.
- Copy URL menu command in the Main Window and button in the Best URL window.
- Multiple URLs dragging or pasting. Works only for MSIE4 browser.
- Annoying ToolTips removed.
version 2.00 (July 1st, 1997)
- Drag'n'drop source added to the Best URL window.
- Completed/Total URLs counter added to Dipstick drag pad.
- You may now drag'n'drop URLs from main Dipstick dialog window.
- Added ability to paste URLs into Dipstick instead of dropping.
- New install program now lets you install Dipstick to the location of your choice.
version 1.01 (March 13th, 1997)
- Resizable main Dipstick dialog window.
- Come up with the best URL automatically.
- Workaround for redir.dll
- No more MSIE 3.0 requirement.
- Remembers window positions and size as well as columns widths.
- When manually adding locations - you may specify the URL, not host name as it was before (I still wonder how it came to my mind)
- Our free softwareKIN
- tinimalistic template preprocessorcliche
- Eye-Fi card manageriii
- Sleeptracker® PRO softwarenapkin
- flickr manager firefox extensionfireflix
- midi manipulation c++ library and toolsmidillo
- c++ OpenID support librarylibopkele
- convenience librarykonforka
- process monitoring daemondudki
- c++ web development enginesitecing
- c++ CGI support librarykingate
- ntalk client and daemonT42
- syslog serverklog
- console mode telnet clientkinsole
- TFTP server and clientpumpkin
- simple network monitoring toolbigbrother
- download mirrors evaluatordipstick